A private garden, near Ryde town centre. Our customers employed our services to consult with them, design and construct this beautiful new space.
Please click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
- Cassarta slate paving.
- Marshalls Old Mill bricks.
- Corner shed by Lushingtons.
- Bespoke trellis screening.
- Customer’s own drilled stone water feature.
- LED lighting and electrics, with wireless control.
- Planting, including espalier Pears.
- Mulching with local wood chip and Cotswold stone chippings.
- Bespoke timber bench.
- Water butt.
- The long lasting nature of the materials, structure and construction ensure this project is environmentally responsible.
Cath wrote: “We could not be more delighted with our new garden. The care and attention to detail from design to completion have been outstanding and has been lovely to see our sketchy initial ideas developed into beautiful reality by the C.A.R. Gardens team.”