We are skilled and professional landscape gardeners. We take great pride in our work and attention to detail is paramount.
We respect our customer’s financial commitment to a project by supplying craftsmanship and working with diligence. We build our projects with the intention of them lasting, and surviving the elements for many years.
We have experience in many aspects of landscaping, and we are happy to research and develop new skills and procedures. Sometimes we work with other skilled craftsmen and tradesmen to offer a wider scope to our work, such as garden lighting and art installations.
Choosing and using sustainable materials and methods of construction are important to our business and we are conscientious about any waste created in our work.
Whilst working for our customers we aim to be polite, courteous and fun to have around. We cover the entire Isle of Wight.
To speak to us call our office on 01983 718105.
Please click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
Hard landscaping experience
- Hard-surfaces: Decking, Paving, Brick and Block-work, Driveways, S.U.D.S, Bonded resin and shingle.
- Structures: Pergolas, Arbours, Fencing, Gates, Storage, Planters, Raised borders, Furniture, Fruit cages.
- Play areas.
- Ponds and water features.
- Irrigation systems.
Soft landscaping experience
- Ground works.
- Lawns and wild flower meadows.
- Planting, from seeds to mature trees.
- Fruit and vegetable gardens.
- Native hedge and tree planting.
- Working in A.O.N.B.