A private garden in Ryde, with views to the sea.
Please click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
- Garden design and planting plan.
- Large pond and reclaimed rockery water fall.
- Raised vegetable beds built with local Cedar.
- Espalier fruit trees posts and wire supports.
- Fruit cage, compost bays and water butts.
- Lawn laid and under-planted with wild daffodils, tulips and crocus.
- Stepping stone paths, reclaimed bricks laid as edging.
- A large pergola walkway framing the view to the sea.
- Wildlife habitats made by Haylands Farm.
- Hedging, trees and perennial planting.
Beryl said: “Thanks so much to you and the team for your help and hard work. It was a pleasure to work with you all and the result is even better than I’d anticipated. I just know the garden is going to bring me a great deal of pleasure for many years”.