Ryde Junior School commissioned us to make more of their playground. The initial part of the project was to create a space that the children would love to use. A sheltered space offering the children an area to talk, read and play games.
Please click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
- Garden concept and design.
- A raised deck hugging the buildings.
- Enclosed with a timber wave effect fence.
- A tall integrated pergola and planting pockets.
- Timber stools and benches.
- An area of partial privacy for the pupils to enjoy.
Deborah Meadows, Senior Teacher at Ryde Junior School said: “The final product is first class and is very much appreciated by our children. It is a structure that will provide service for many years and will be enjoyed by generations of pupils”.
This decking area has since been named by the School in remembrance as ‘Evey’s Corner’.