Our elderly customer contacted because he longed for a new garden. A new garden that could be accessed and viewed from a wheelchair, and a beautiful place for he and his wife to enjoy together. A garden to reminisce in whilst also to appreciate the moment in. We designed, landscaped and now help with the regular maintenance of this garden.
Please click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
- Garden design and planting plan.
- Paved paths allow easy and all season access to the garden.
- Fish pond and waterfall feature including new electrics.
- Pergola and a ‘Lutyens style’ bench.
- Extensive new planting, including hedging, shrubs, perennials and bulbs; ‘some old favourites’ and some new ideas.
- New fencing, incorporating a discreet gate to allow easier access for care workers.
- Compost bays to make the care of the garden more self-sufficient.
- New grass and re-used stepping stones for decoration and further access.
- Renovation of existing plants.
- Sensitive tree work by Tom Murphy of Living Landscapes.
- Ongoing organic garden maintenance.
Don said: “My wife and I would like to express our thanks and pleasure to Craig and his very professional team, on the transformation and the resulting, beautiful garden”.