We offer an organic garden maintenance service across the Isle of Wight. We are professional, reliable and honest, ensuring that you do not need to worry whilst we are at work in your garden.
Some of the gardens in our care are private, some are commercial, some small and some large -and all are unique. We encourage a working relationship between gardener and customer, enabling us to care and work appropriately, maximising the available time, working with the atmosphere and potential of the garden so that we can ensure the beauty is maintained and developed successfully.
We aim to provide our customers with a personal service that is tailored to their individual needs.
To speak to us call our office on 01983 718105.
Please click on the thumbnails below to enlarge.
Our horticultural work is confident and professional, ensuring that you can enjoy your garden both now and long into the future.
We can schedule a maintenance visit for your garden weekly, fortnightly, monthly or on a quarterly basis, or visit whenever you call us. After each visit our team will leave you a note detailing exactly what we have achieved on that visit.
Here are some of benefits of employing our services
- We are a team of award winning, trained, qualified and experienced gardeners, designers and landscapers.
- We offer a regular and reliable service, all year round, and in virtually all weather conditions.
- We have an efficient and motivated approach, by gardeners who care.
- We give hand written notes summarising jobs achieved by your gardener on that visit .
- We offer garden design and landscaping services at reduced rates for loyal regular customers.
- We deliver an organic approach that cares for your garden and the wildlife naturally.
- We have Island horticultural and arboriculture contacts.
- We have good contacts with Island tradespersons and trade supplies of materials.
- We have mainland plant supplies, sourcing and delivery contacts.
- We conscientiously record our arrivals and departures, and take agreed breaks that customers do not pay for.
Convenient invoicing and payments
- We offer monthly invoices for regular customers. These can be emailed or posted.
- We give 14 days credit for you to settle your account. 30 days for commercial customers.
- We give discounts if you choose to receive your invoice via email and if you regularly settle via BACs.
We are a small local company aspiring to offer a great service
- We give free initial consultations, estimates and specifications.
- We have office support and back up, for you and our staff.
- We support staff training and development.
- We are insured. Having 2 million pounds public liability and 10 million pounds employers’ liability insurances.
- We are registered with the Environment Agency as waste carriers.
- We are approved members of the I.W. Councils Trading Standards ‘Buy with Confidence Scheme’.
- We are corporate supporters of charities such as ‘Garden Organic’, financed with our own personal income.
- We are honest and trustworthy. All C.A.R. Gardens team members have undergone criminal record checks.
As professional gardeners we have the full range of hand and petrol driven tools at our disposal, ensuring our services are efficient and competitive.